Thursday 3 October 2013

Red

Howdy!

Yesterday afternoon was late night shopping so I went down and picked up my beautiful new dress that I posted about here.

I love it just as much as the first day I saw it. However, I definitely need to buy a new bra for it though, it's got a beautiful back and it would be a shame to hide it just because I didn't have the right under garments. It gives me a bit of a mono boob in it with my regular t-shirt bras so I think I need to buy a minimiser bra. God, the life of a busty girl!

While I was at Country Road I also saw the beautiful red dress I mention further down in the same post I linked to above, in my size. I snapped it up quick! I wore it to work today and received a lot of compliments about how well put together I look. I can finally retire the red dress that I've had for a few years that I got on sale at a store called Crossroads. I loved that dress too, but it was well past its expiry date.

When I got home, I showed my boyfriend both dresses which he surprisingly loved both and then as I was taking off my party dress, I got a little bit of my red lipstick on the neckline. DEVASTATING! I was so upset, that was the first nice thing I bought and I ruined it with red lipstick! Luckily, my boyfriend calmed me down and handed me a stain remover wipe. It worked perfectly and everything is A-OK! I highly recommend keeping one in your purse for emergency situations, I do now.

I really can't wait for the weekend, tomorrow is my party, yay! My parents are in town tonight so I may catch up with them tonight.

Do you guys have any plans for the weekend? (if it's not Friday where you are, sorry for rubbing it in your face!)

Lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment